We can support your company’s working capital needs
If you're in the trucking, transportation, and logistics industries, you need a financial service provider that understands your business. Our Transportation Services team is dedicated to helping companies like yours secure working capital to help you meet growth goals, support operational expenses, and ensure payroll deadlines are met.
Put our strengths to work for you
With customized accounts receivable financing, your company can convert its accounts receivable to cash, which gives you quick access to working capital. This type of financing can be ideal for trucking, transportation, and logistics companies that have $3 million to more than $1 billion in annual revenue.
Typically, companies use accounts receivable financing to support:
- Expansion or growth
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Seasonal sales
- Start-up business costs
- High leverage
- Payroll and tax obligations
- Debtor-in-possession (Chapter 11) situations
Why Wells Fargo Capital Finance?
When you put our financing to work for you, you'll have a dedicated team working with you along the way. You’ll benefit from:
- Industry focus: We understand the natural business cycle of retailers, such as seasonality and sensitivity Our Transportation Services team is dedicated to the financial needs, legal requirements, and the risk components of transportation companies (e.g. dry vans, refrigerated units, brokers, owner-operators, and logistics), and can tailor accounts receivable financing programs to your specific needs.
- Competitive pricing: Advance rates up to 90% of invoice amounts are common.
- Service and responsiveness: Our commitment to your success extends beyond the first transaction. We are focused on your needs, realizing that they will change over time.
- Convenient, secure reporting: Stay on top of your account debtors and maintain accurate accounting records with reports that are available online via Wells Fargo's Commercial Electronic Office® (CEO®) portal. You can also securely exchange documents with us through our File Upload Service.
- Access to a full suite of financial resources: In addition to accounts receivable financing, Wells Fargo Capital Finance also offers asset-based financing to trucking and transportation companies with credit needs starting at $3 million. Plus, Wells Fargo can provide financial services that serve every facet of your business, including treasury management, investments, employee benefit plans, and insurance services.