Financing tailored to meet retailers' needs
Retailers' from traditional brick-and-mortar storefronts to catalogue and online operations — turn to our Retail Finance division for innovative and flexible senior secured financing ranging from $10 million to $1 billion and more.
Put our strengths to work for you
We are a leading provider of senior secured revolving lines of credit, term loans, and seasonal facilities tailored to meet the unique needs of large corporate and middle-market retailers.
Our team of veteran lenders and financial executives can help you secure the financing you need to address a variety of situations, including:
- Working capital
- Capital expenditures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate debt refinancing
- Stock repurchases
- Management buyouts
Why Wells Fargo Capital Finance?
When you work with our Retail Finance team, you'll have a group of dedicated professionals supporting you along the way. We offer you:
- Focus: We understand the natural business cycle of retailers, such as seasonality and sensitivity to economic fluctuations. We can help you know what to expect, work with you to keep a healthy balance sheet, and provide a safe, predictable, and transparent lending facility that helps meet your needs.
- Expertise: Some of our leaders have worked in senior management at major retailers, so we know what matters to you, and that shows in how we structure our deals. We work with you so that our facilities work in your business model — not the other way around.
- Leadership: You gain the advantage of working with an industry leader. We understand the retail market and stay on the leading edge of trends that help us handle market changes and fluctuations with finesse.
- Flexibility: As part of Wells Fargo, we face few capital constraints and can maintain our lending practices. So, as your business needs grow or change, we have the ability to be there with you.