Receivables Funding Group
Satisfy cash flow needs with accounts receivable financing
You can access the capital your company needs to achieve its financial goals with accounts receivable financing provided by our Receivables Funding Group.
Put our strengths to work for you
Our accounts receivable financing programs can be ideal for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and transportation and service providers that have annual sales of $3 million to $1 billion.
Your company can accelerate cash flow by selling business-to-business accounts receivable to Wells Fargo. Working with us, you receive cash quickly, with funds typically advanced within 48 hours of purchasing the invoices.
Our customers typically need capital to support:
- Expansion or growth
- New products or services
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Seasonal sales
- Start-up business costs
- High leverage
- Payroll and tax obligations
- Debtor-in-possession (Chapter 11) situations
Why Wells Fargo Capital Finance?
When you put our accounts receivable financing programs to work for you, you'll have a dedicated team working with you along the way. We offer you:
- Competitive pricing: Advance rates up to 90% of invoice amounts are common.
- Service and responsiveness: Our team is committed to your success and is focused on your needs, realizing that they will change over time.
- Innovation: Balance sheet clean-up, bulk purchase, and concentration carve-out facilities are just a few ways we can creatively address your financing needs.
- Convenient, secure reporting: Stay on top of your account debtors and maintain accurate accounting records with daily, weekly, and monthly reports available online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, via Wells Fargo's Commercial Electronic Office® (CEO®) portal. You can also securely exchange documents with us through our File Upload Service.