Financing for the healthcare industry
Our Healthcare Finance team understands your industry and the challenges you face. We provide agented and syndicated financing starting at $10 million, including revolving lines of credit, term loans, and combinations of both. Our financing is typically used to:
- Provide working capital
- Finance capital expenditures
- Accommodate growth and acquisitions
- Refinance existing corporate debt
- Repurchase stock or finance dividend payments
- Facilitate management buyouts
We work with both healthcare providers and ancillary service companies.
Examples of providers include:
- Acute care, post-acute care, and specialty hospital companies
- Skilled nursing companies
- Home health companies
- Hospice companies
- Outpatient centers
- Other healthcare services providers
Examples of ancillary service companies include:
- Specialty outsourced services
- Medical device companies
- Clinical research organizations and contract manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Medical and nurse staffing
Why Wells Fargo Capital Finance?
Our dedicated Healthcare Finance team will work with you to ensure you get the right financing at the right terms to meet your business objectives. We offer you:
- Industry expertise: Our finance professionals are industry experts who understand the challenges and opportunities in various industry sectors.
- Service and responsiveness: Our focus remains on your business, beyond the funding of the initial transaction, realizing that your needs will change over time.
- Stability: We can offer your company the peace of mind that comes from working with a financial institution known for its strength and stability.
Wells Fargo Capital Finance is the trade name for certain senior secured lending services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries.