Flexible, innovative financing for middle-market companies and large corporations
For more than 40 years, companies seeking flexible, innovative asset-based financing have counted on our Business Finance team. We offer a broad spectrum of financing to support businesses looking to fulfill their diverse financing needs.
Put our strengths to work for you
We provide agented and syndicated asset-based financing to both middle-market companies and large corporations in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, and service.
We're also well positioned to provide the financing your company needs to meet its goals. Our facilities can support:
- Working capital to fund day-to-day operations
- Refinancing of existing senior or subordinated debt
- Acquisition financing to accelerate growth
- Additional capital for stock repurchase or management buyout
- A turnaround, recapitalization, or restructuring (including debtor-in-possession financing and out-of-court emergence facilities)
Why Wells Fargo Capital Finance?
When you put our financing to work for you, you'll have a dedicated team working with you along the way. We offer you:
- Industry expertise: Our approach is defined by your company's needs, not a predetermined template. We will structure transactions tailored to your business goals.
- Flexibility: Asset-based financing can provide increased flexibility without the restrictive covenants often inherent in most conventional facilities.
- Service and responsiveness: We focus on your needs, even beyond initial funding, realizing your needs will evolve over time.
- Local service with national scope: You'll work directly with Wells Fargo Capital Finance representatives who provide local decision-making plus access to Wells Fargo's national resources.
- Reliability: As part of a leading financial institution, we can offer you the confidence of knowing you're working with a company that has a legendary reputation for strength and stability now and over time.